If you wish to read colonial accounts, travelogues & other old literature on Hazaribagh, please see the list below. This is a work in progress towards building a digital archive of Hazaribagh's textual history.
1. Statistical Account of Bengal. WW Hunter. 1877. Download from Archive.org.
2. Dus Diner Chhutti (A Ten-Day Holiday). Rabindranath Tagore. 1885. Download PDF.
3. A Griffin Journeying. Rosalie Cameron. 1905. Download PDF.
4. Chota Nagpore, A Little-Known Province of the Empire. FB Bradley-Birt. 1910. Download from Archive.org.
5. Hazaribagh. Edward Lister. 1917. Download from Archive.org.
6. Garden at Hazaribagh. Samuel Solomon. 1946. Download PDF.
7. Hazaribagh Old Records 1761-1878. PC Roy Choudhury. Download from Archive.org.
8. Bihar: The Heart of India. John Houlton. 1949. Download from Archive.org.
9. Geographical, Statistical, & General Report on the District of Hazareebaugh. G Hunter Thompson. 1864(?).
Read for free on Google Play Books